POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hair (on an ugly guy) : Hair (on an ugly guy) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Hair (on an ugly guy)
From: Anders Haglund
Date: 7 May 1999 17:14:57
Message: <373349c1.0@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody!

Here is my first attempt on doing some hair. It looks kind of cool, anyway
if you consider that it only took me like 20 minutes to write it. It
rendered on a few minutes including parsing so it's pretty fast.
This is far from done. I'm thinking of implementing diffrent hairstyles and
some other stuff.
And remember that it's the hair that is the important thing... so don't say
anything about the rest of the head. :)

/Anders

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: